Sunday, June 3, 2012

Getting to know Megan Moffett



           
   NAME: Megan Moffett
1. Food: What do you like?
·         Candy: I enjoy chocolate-the darker the better, almond joy, reese's, take5, and twix.  
·         Fruit: basically all fruits are wonderful, especially berries!
·         Dinner: 
·         Ice Cream: in the summertime at the OCNJ boardwalk I love getting plain vanilla custard on a kiddycone (I just had it last week!) otherwise moosetracks or mint chocolate chip! 
·    Other: nutella with pretzels, peanutbutter rice krispies (courtesy of hick's cafe)
·         Is there anything that you can’t (or don’t like) to eat?                      
     Birthday? September 6, 1992
4  Favorite thing to do off campus? go out to dinner or the outlets, sweet cici's :)
·         In Grove City? beans on broad, thrifty threads, church at FCC
·         Away from Grove City? being at home with the family or at the beach
5   What is something you are excited about this year?  
      What is something that you are nervous about? 
      What is one thing you really want your floor to learn this year? 
      Favorite movie?  WHY? off the top of my head...fun with Dick & Jane because it never stops to amuse, Moulin Rouge especially for the music, The Prestige for its intrigue, Up because it's so darn cute! (so many more...it's hard to pick favorites) 
       Favorite way to worship? warriors is great!                                                                                          
1    Favorite author or book?                                                                                          
1     Love language(s) my top 3: quality time, acts of service, words of affirmation
1    How do you relax? playing piano                                                                               
1     What do you need when you are feeling stressed?                                                           
1    Something I should know about you (as your supervisor): 
1     Something that really stresses you out?                                                                                                  
   How can we pray for you? 

1 comment:

  1. You play piano? I didn't know that! That's really cool! Did you know that the MEP Piano was recently tuned? There is hope!!!

    ReplyDelete